2010年1月8日金曜日

Class#10 Table Manners

1.Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country? Where? What did you eat? Did you make any mistakes? Please explain your experience?
Last summer, I went to go to America. My host family took me some restaurants. Japanese restaurant, Amish restaurant and staff like that. I did not make mistake because I had studied about American table manner. Before I went to go to America, I heard we need to pay some tip in America. but my host family didn't pay tip. I don't know why they didn't pay it.

2. Did you learn anything?
Yes, I did. I have never been a high class restaurant. so I don't know real table manner of America. In general restaurant, I think there are not a lot of difference between Japanese restaurant and American restaurant.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hello^^

    I have never been to a high class restaurant in foreign country.
    How did it different Japanese restaurant?

    返信削除
  2. hello!!
    it is very important to study about the table manner before we go to foreign counrties,but there are many things to know when we are in the countries:)

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!

    It is your wonderful experience.
    Tip is no habit in Japan, so I don't imagine.

    返信削除
  4. Hello☆
    I think you are lucky.
    Because my host family did not go to restaurant.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I think so too.
    I have been to America.
    It is difficult to use a righ American table manners.

    返信削除
  6. hello!!!
    Was American food delicious??
    I love Ameican food.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!!
    That's nice. You had studied about American table manner. Before You went to go to America.

    返信削除
  8. hi!
    I have confused many time about table manner.
    it is very important for us to learn about this before we went high class resturant.

    返信削除