2010年1月25日月曜日

Class#12 Education

I think Japanese people should protect Japanese. Now, internationalization is advancing. Many people can speak English. So people tend to overlook native language. Japanese should polish and respect Japanese. I think it is good things to use English when we have communication with people in the world. Common language is very important. It doesn't mean Japanese neglect native language.

I think simplification of Japanese is good. Because the age is changing. If only language doesn't change, it is so strange. some worse die, some worse is born.

7 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you.

    languages are changing all the time, and I think it is good thing. But we must protect our mother language at the same time!

    返信削除
  2. i agree with you.
    Using English is just for communicate with foreign people, and Japanese must not neglect native language, Japanese. instead they proud their mother tongue.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    Japanese women are becoming protect day by day.
    I addition, Japanese men don't powerless.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!
    I agree with you.
    We should study Japanese more!

    返信削除
  5. Hello^^
    I think we have to think that Japanese language importance. I don't like recent abbreviation:(

    返信削除
  6. Hi!!
    Common language is very important. I agree with you. That's why we study English.

    返信削除
  7. I agree with you.
    I think we protect correct Japanese.

    返信削除