2010年1月18日月曜日

Class#11 Men and Women

I understand this article, But I don't know whichever agree or disagree. Recently, young men are said "Soushoku-kei" in Japanese. That means a man who is not active about love. I think it is not bad thing. Because if a man have interesting things than love, he should put his heart in it. If a man is interested in love, he should do the best. we have a problem that is the declining birthrate. but we can not activate man's motivation. So we should go along with nature.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi☆
    I agree your opinion.
    I like "sousyoku-kei".
    Because it is easy I can do friendship for "sousyoku-kei".

    返信削除
  2. Hello^^
    I don't like "sousyou-kei" boys:(
    Because they are not unmanly.
    I like manly boy!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I dislike soushoku-kei.
    But I ageer with some opinion.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I don't like weak man too.
    I am shock to increase soushokukei danshi in Japan.haha

    返信削除