2009年11月30日月曜日

class#8 wedding

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
A massive wedding is good, I think. marriage is special event in our life. We can't do wedding often. so, We should do wedding what we want. No wedding is bad.


2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
eloping is very romantic!! but,eloping has good meaning and bad meaning. I think I should not do it as possible. if I meet the best person and nobody allow to marry, I may elop. However my family is the most important for me, I don't want to lose my family. so I may give up marrying him.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
It is good idea to have wedding in a foreign location. but, I am japanese. Unless my hasband is foreign, I want to have a wedding in japan. Japan also have some good location. We don't need to go to foreign all the way. I love japanese scenery.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
Wedding will be the best memory in my life. In my image, preparation is very hard. Where? When? What clothes will we wear? Who do you invite? Who is a chairman? When I think about it, my head ache.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
If I marry and do wedding, I want to do it in shrine, and wear kimono. I want to do it solemnly. So I don't want to do it like party.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
Last class, I watched video. In the wedding, there are about four women and four men who wear same dress. I think they are friends of a bride and a bridegroom. Why they wear same dress? I was surprised at it.

3 件のコメント:

  1. HI!! I agree with your idea about eloping.
    It is very diffecult problem for me because I want to lose both of my family and my boyfriend ;(

    返信削除
  2. hi!!!
    When you have wedding, don't you wear dress??? And way you don't have party???
    But I think kimono is good and Japanese wedding style is also good too.

    返信削除
  3. About the video - those four women all wearing the same dress are the "bridesmaids." They help the bride get dressed, and do special things during the wedding ceremony. The four men all dressed alike are the "groomsmen." They do the same things for the groom. You were right, usually the bridesmaids and groomsmen are good friends of the couple! Also, at least one of them normally makes a speech at the wedding reception after the ceremony.

    返信削除