2009年11月18日水曜日

Class#7 superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
yes, I do. I think so, because superstitions is very interesting.



2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
I sometimes use superstition. superstition is very nice expression.


3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
Yes, I do. When I was child, I believe in superstition hard. but, I don't very believe in it now.





last class, I took Ms. Camilla's presentation. I want to eat Denmark's bread. it loooks delicious and I guess that taste is also good. In japan, there is bercary shop that come from denmark.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you.
    I also think it sometimes need to use our communication.
    It is very interesting!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello^^

    As you say, I sometimes use superstitions, too.
    When my friends and I talk about it, talking get moving!!◎

    返信削除
  3. Hi king vs godzilla,
    I really believed in sperstition when I was child, too. I always hid my navel if thunder rumbling ;)haha

    返信削除
  4. You said that when you were child, you believed in superstition. but, I don't believe in it too much now. Me too. And I only believe good superstition.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I don't believe superstition now too. When I child, I heard some susperstiton from my family.

    返信削除
  6. Hello^^
    I also believed in sperstition when I was child..and now! ha ha~~
    There are many superstition in Japan. It's very interesting.

    返信削除