2009年11月10日火曜日

Class#6 time

1. Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
To sit on the stone for three long years. : If I have the patience to do that is haed, I can achive it someday.
A once-in-a-life time chance : Treasure every encounter, for it will never recur.



2. What do the following proverbs mean:
a. Time is money.
Time is as particular as money. So we should not waste some time.
"Saigetu hito wo matazu" that mean Time wait for no man. this proverb makes me consider. I often waste time. now, I have much time but I don't use the time efficient.

b. A stitch in time saves nine.
For example, the thing that I can do today should do now. I mean if I put off assignment, it is past recalling. Many people often put off assignment.


c. There's no time like the present.
that mean now is my chance.

d.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
people don't have cell phone in a long time ago. so people can't get in touch with each other easily. If a man can't meet suddenly, a man can do nothing. For this reason, a man thought. Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.

7 件のコメント:

  1. HELLO♪”
    I really want to believe "石の上にも三年"!!!
    I hope my dream comes true...
    Do you believe this proverb?

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    Your answer of 2-d is very good!
    I can't understand this mean:(
    But, I read your answer, I can understand!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!
    To sit on the stone for three long years.(=Perseverance kills the game.) I want to live like that. If I stop soon,I couldn't do and learn anything.

    返信削除
  4. Hi! I agree with your idea of d! I think it is correct answer!Haha^^
    Have you ever use this proverb? If not, let's use it together soon!

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I have read your answer 2-d. I thought it was very interesting. I'm also want to know is the answer really?

    返信削除
  6. Hi!!
    I though your opnion is very good.
    Expecially,Treasure every encounter, for it will never recur. It is good opinion.

    返信削除
  7. Hello^^
    Your opinion is very particular.
    I couldn't understand the question "d" X(
    So ypur answer is very nice. thanks!

    返信削除