2009年10月20日火曜日

class#3

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes, I do. Because the clothe express one's mind.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
Yes, I do. But every countries also do it.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
Now, I am wearing blue. I often wear the cold color. I think the color reflect our mood.

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I have never discuss about politics and religion.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
No I don't.

12 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I agree. Appearance is important,but I don't want judge all of my personality only appearance by people.

    返信削除
  3. Hi! Do you wear blue color clothes because winter is coming? I'm wearing brown because the season is autumn now!

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    I think you looks like person who is balmy because of your blue cloth**

    返信削除
  5. Hello!!
    I think so too about friend questions 1.
    Theme of Politics and religion are very difficult.
    By the way I think I want to talk to good theme than difficult theme with my friends.

    返信削除
  6. Hi king vs godzilla!
    Do you like cold color?
    I don't really have many cold colr clothes.
    How do you feel like when you in those clothes?

    返信削除
  7. I don't talk about religion with friends, either. i think many Japanese don't believe a specific religion.

    返信削除
  8. Hi,king vs godzilla.
    I like cold color.
    But I like warm color too. I think color reflect our mind like you.
    So...Would you like to try another coler? Because I want to change yout mood!!

    返信削除
  9. hello :)

    I sometimes discuss about politics and religion with my friend because of sharing our idea.
    I think it is a good way to improve ourselves.

    返信削除
  10. I agree with you.
    I think clothes represent person's character.
    I judge people by what they wear at first.

    返信削除
  11. Hello.
    I agree your opinion.
    I don't say religion with friend, too.

    返信削除
  12. Hi!
    I have never discuss about politics and religion, too.
    I always talk with my friends about love and job:) How about you?

    返信削除