2009年10月2日金曜日

Class #1

1.refrecting about today's class
I think that mother is wrong. The boy knows nothing. So the mother should tell him about her natural life. If the mother do special thing for him, The over seas student will recognize that is japan. This is wrong knowlwdge. it will be vicious circle.


2.where do you go when you die
I think nothing to go when we die, because I think a soul crear when we die. I don't think there are heven and hell.


3.Explain why do japanese have death memorial services 1month, 1year,3 years, 7years, etc after a person's death.
We do memorial service not to forget about died person.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Heven and hellv don' t exist.I think so too. because I think when we die, soul crear. Tere is nothing.

    返信削除
  2. I think there are not heaven and hell, too. But my opinion is little different from yours.
    I think my spirit will be born again after I die.
    So You don't believe everythings have a spirit?

    返信削除
  3. I want to go heaven when i died.
    soul crea may heaven.

    返信削除
  4. Hiiii:D!!

    I have a question!
    If our soul crear when we die, how do you think "psychic phenomenon(心霊現象)" and "psychic photograp(心霊写真)"??

    返信削除
  5. Hi!!
    I think so too.
    we do Death memorial survice not to forget about died person. I think it is good opportunity to remind died person.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    Your opinion is different from mine.
    It's very interesting.
    But if the heaven really exists, I think it is very happy end.

    返信削除